In September of 2014, Overlooked Books released a series of illustrated, bilingual readers for young people. Titled Strange Texas Tales That Must Not Die, the series features twelve tales that I have penned:
- The Black Dog of Driscoll
- The Devil at the Disco
- The Hitchhiker of Highway 281
- A Mermaid in Nuevo León
- The Teen and the Triton of South Padre Island
- Scarecrow Terror in Las Milpas
- The Big Bird Terrorizes Cameron County
- Young Vampire in the Valley
- The Mummies of Guanajuato Plague McAllen
- Weslaco Seized by the Demon Hand
- Ghostly Hands at the San Antonio Railway Crossing
These stories have been collected into four anthologies
Hi, I was wondering if there is a site or place where I can buy all the volumes of your Strange Texas Tales That Never Die? I found some on Amazon but I want to purchase all volumes in one transaction.
Berenice, the twelve stories been collected into four volumes:
I would like to know where I can obtain a copy of both the Creature Feature II & III stories that were published in The Monitor in Mcallen, TX? Is there a book available for purchase which contain these stories; like Creature Feature: 13 Frightening Folktales of the Rio Grande Valley?
The Creature Feature I and II stories are in both Border Lore and Creature Feature: 13 Frightening Folktales of the Rio Grande Valley. CFIII stories haven’t been collected anywhere yet, though I should make them available here. I’ll work on that.